This classic daybed is exclusively designed and masterfully crafted, and it is the perfect sleep solution you've been looking for. Whether it is lounging with it is lounging with a good read or catching up with some Z's, it is the kind of comfort you can enjoy for a leisure moment. This daybed is designed for relaxation and with a contemporary profile that makes it an easy addition to a sitting area or guest room.
- 14 Plywood slats provide exceptional structural integrity
- Elegant, chic and vintage silhouette with notable folds and button-tufted details on sides
- Thickly cushioned with handcraft tufted sides
- Removable solid wood legs feature an Espresso finishes
- Pillows are for display only, not included
- The daybed can accommodate an 8" thick mattress (mattress not included)
- Bed Size: Twin
- Frame Material: Solid Wood
- Mattress Included: No
- Trundle Bed Included: No
- Slats Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Upholstery Material: 100% Linen
- Overall Product Dimension: 30'' H x 89'' L x 42'' W
Bellard Twin Daybed
I bought the Gray one. This would be a 5/5, but the daybed I received is different than pictured listed. The long side rail in the picture that runs the length of the mattress and connects each headboard together, are actually 2 shorter rail pieces connected by an additional leg in the middle. The daybed actually has 6 legs in total. The Upholstery Material is very nice and overall its a good value still. 8" inch memory memory foam mattress works great. I used 6' x 3' piece of plywood for the box spring underneath. It helps distribute the weight on the thin wood slats it comes with.
Fairly easy to assemble even with one person.
Ok, I’m going to give a lil buyer insight. Firstly, this thing is GORGEOUS! I bought this daybed for my daughter's small room. I assembled it myself, which was fairly easy and took less than 2 hours to complete. The fabric and tufting is well made, and the overall structure is solid. I am extremely happy with my purchase and love the way the daybed fits in my daughter's room. This daybed can do all aesthetics: from a high quality guest bed, to a lounge in an office or living space, or an efficient solution to a small bedroom.
I love the design. But First, the box was fairly battered when delivered three days after purchased. Two, I don’t think I received charcoal but dark blue.