This classic daybed is exclusively designed and masterfully crafted, and it is the perfect sleep solution you've been looking for. Whether it is lounging with it is lounging with a good read or catching up with some Z's, it is the kind of comfort you can enjoy for a leisure moment. This daybed is designed for relaxation and with a contemporary profile that makes it an easy addition to a sitting area or guest room.
- 14 Plywood slats provide exceptional structural integrity
- Elegant, chic and vintage silhouette with notable folds and button-tufted details on sides
- Thickly cushioned with handcraft tufted sides
- Removable solid wood legs feature an Espresso finishes
- Pillows are for display only, not included
- The daybed can accommodate an 8" thick mattress (mattress not included)
- Bed Size: Twin
- Frame Material: Solid Wood
- Mattress Included: No
- Trundle Bed Included: No
- Slats Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Upholstery Material: 100% Linen
- Overall Product Dimension: 30'' H x 89'' L x 42'' W
Bellard Twin Daybed
Fairly easy to assemble even with one person.
Ok, I’m going to give a lil buyer insight. Firstly, this thing is GORGEOUS! I bought this daybed for my daughter's small room. I assembled it myself, which was fairly easy and took less than 2 hours to complete. The fabric and tufting is well made, and the overall structure is solid. I am extremely happy with my purchase and love the way the daybed fits in my daughter's room. This daybed can do all aesthetics: from a high quality guest bed, to a lounge in an office or living space, or an efficient solution to a small bedroom.
I love the design. But First, the box was fairly battered when delivered three days after purchased. Two, I don’t think I received charcoal but dark blue.